Alberich Andromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alberich Andromeda

This roleplaying forum will get your immagination roling as you step into the life of someone else and become a whole new person...Abide to the rules and all will go well. Enjoy!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love Medley

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Love Medley - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:34 pm

Satire Nodded Following him out, and around the corner getting into the cab. Arriving at his estate she couldn't help but Gawk at how big the place was. Outside it was absolutely enormous, and she couldn't begin to imagine the inside.

Standing in the entrance with him, she looked up confused.

"By the fire?" She questioned with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:12 am

He had hoped that she would sleep with him, but he knew that he needed to take it slow. "would you like a book to read by the fire?" he led her to the library. "Choose any book you wish, i will be back in a moment i must get a blanket and some pillows set up by the fire for you." he turned and left the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He came back ten minutes later to find Satire with a book. He led her to the fire, but on the way showing her the way to his room and the spare room in case she needed anything. They reached the living room where and fire was burning away. "well i am going to bed, but i need you to know thatif you need anything what so ever do not hesitate to come and get me." Before he left he kissed her goodnight and turned from the room. He went upstairs and got into bed. Not being able to sleep he lay in bed thinking of the days events.
Back to top Go down
https://alberichandromeda.forumotion.com
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:30 am

Not really speaking much Satire was a little nervous. She loved the man and everything, but she only just came upon this realization that evening. Laying before the fire she skimmed through the pages reading fairly quickly, Satire began to drift off into sleep.

Nightmare

Waking suddenly breathing quickly, Satire looked about to reassure herself that she was safe. Still feeling an eerie sort of presence, and even though she knew it was her imagination, she didn't want to press her luck. Rising to her feet she simply left the blanket, book, and pillow, and quickly left the room, and walked down the hall to Adam's room glancing behind her every now and then reassuring herself that there was no one there.

Upon arriving to his room she knocked lightly on the door. When there was no answer she turned the handle slowly to see him laying in bed. Before she could convince herself to just go back an other wave of fear washed over her, and she entered his bedroom closing the door behind her.

Quietly Satire walked to the bed, and knelt beside him nudging the man lightly.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:34 am

Adam hadnt realized that he had fallen asleep. He awoke to a littel nudge and he shot uup afraid that something was wrong. "Are you okay?" he said as he turned to the womenwho compared to him looked so much like a little fragile girl.
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:38 am

Satire sat there feeling so small in the large dark room.

"I had a bad dream." She murmured hanging her head in some form of shame, "I-I was hoping that maybe I-... I could sleep with you...?" She asked embarrassed as she sat beside the tall man.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:07 pm

"My dear anything you like" Adam pulled back the covers for Satire to climb under. Once she was comfy, he rolled over to make it less like they were a couple cause they were not, but he wished they were. The most beautiful figure lay beside him and yet he didnt have the nerve to tell her, again, that he loved her. "Goodnight little angel."
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:40 pm

Laying there, Satire sucked in a silent breath of courage, and carefully slid closer to him in hopes of not moving the bed. Gently she tugged on his sleeve as she stared at the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:24 pm

He turned his head to face the little girl "what is it dear?"
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:58 pm

"..." There was not a word that she could find that she wanted to say moments ago. Groaning internally she snuggled herself in closer to the man burying her face into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:28 am

he pulled her closer and kissed the top of her head to show that she was loved.
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:46 pm

Grinning, Satire hugged the man gently, and drifted off to sleep slowly listening to his rhythmic heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:45 pm

The next morning the man woke at first light and saw the beautiful girl sleeping in his arms. He got up carefully not to wake the sleeping girl. He walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. In the kitchen the cook was just about to start making some sort of shake, but when she was asked to make a pankake and egg and sausage and toast breakfast she quickly started. He left the kitchen and walked slowly back up the stairs and crawled back into bed and wrapped his arms around her and dosed back into sleep and didnt awake until the maid brought the meal for two.
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:26 am

At the second sound of someone entereing the room(that, and the smell of food...), Satire slowly began to wake. She rubbed her eyes, and made a few noises like a child would when waking from a nice long afternoon nap, and opened her eyes to grin cheerfully up at her behonder.

"Meh-Morning..." She mumbled kissin the man on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:15 am

"your breakfast is here" the man said still having his arms wrapped around the girl as she woke. He kissed her lightly on the top of her head as a tray of food was set before her. "what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:46 pm

Staring at the large amount of food, Satire was surprised that she didn't start drooling. "It looks delicious, Thank you." She muttered kissing the mans cheek showing her thanks.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:15 am

Alex's cheek tingled where the girl had kissed him, he knew it was childish, but he liked it. He lay there for a long time playing with Saphire's hair. He burried his face in the sweet smelling hair and kissed the top of her head, before moving down to her neck. He moved to kiss her lips, but hestiated not sure if that was what she wanted. Alex just put his face back to the top of her head waiting to see her reaction.

Last edited by Agrona Dawn on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Medley
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alberich Andromeda :: roleplaying forum :: Misc.-
Jump to: