Alberich Andromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alberich Andromeda

This roleplaying forum will get your immagination roling as you step into the life of someone else and become a whole new person...Abide to the rules and all will go well. Enjoy!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love Medley

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Love Medley Empty
PostSubject: Love Medley   Love Medley I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:11 pm

Satine, a courtesan sat atop the lagre Elephant and with a sigh she stood up making her way down the spiral staircase and in to the Rouge, which was the "whore house" as most called it, where she worked.

She had a fairely simple life. She'd sleep with the men whome she was told to, get paid, and then take the next day off to "rejuvinate" herself.

As she opend the door to the burgendy, and gold walled room. She made her way over to her usual seat and crossed her legs clasping her hands gingerly as men wandered by sending winks and blowing kisses her way.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

Number of posts : 161

Love Medley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:23 pm

He was usually the kind of guy who went to the rouge. He had used every girl in the place, but today as he walked in he saw a new girl sitting there. He walked up to the desk and requested the use of the new girl
Back to top Go down
https://alberichandromeda.forumotion.com
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

Love Medley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:33 pm

"Satire!" The Mother of the Rouge, as they called her, called as she made her way towards her, "This kind gentleman has requested your presence." She informed her with a wide grin on her face.

"You mean he's acctually willing to pay the rediculouse amount that you've set for me?" She asked venemously standing before the obviously taller woman in the Blue Velvetine dress. Satire stood there in her crimson dress staring at the woman unamused.

Turning towards the man she smiled sweetly, "Don't mind me if I steal her away before you steal her away for the night." she informed him pulling Satire off to the side.

"You will please this man in any which way whether you like it or not!" She snapped pointing at her angrilly, "I took you off the streets and saved your life, now you will do as asked or I'll send you back into the gutter!" she shouted pushing her out back into the main courtesans hall.

"She's all yours~!" She cooed as she waved them off.

"follow me..." Satire muttered as she lead him to her abode, as she liked to call it. Most found it odd that she pleased men atop a giant elephant, but she honestly didn't care. She didn't have to live on the streets and that's what she kept her mind on everytime a man came to 'use' her.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

Love Medley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:42 pm

as she walked off he grabbed her hand and turned her to face him. He looked in herr eyes and saw a neglected girl and a women wanting to break free. "i would like to treat you to a dinner and a walk downtown if it pleases you miss" he said with a smile aand a bow.
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

Love Medley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:52 pm

Satire stared at the man bowing before her. With a smirk growing slowly across her face she couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm sorry sir, but you make me laugh." she commented as she pulled her hand away as slowly and as kindly as she could make it. "I hope you don't find me rude, but I know your type and although you attempt to be kind and gentlemanly you'l just make up for not being rude and uncaney in the bedroom." She commented turning her back on him. "I'm not turning you down for you own me for the next 15 hours, but I'm just saying, if you're trying to make a good impretion it's not really working in your part." She added looking at him over her shoulder.

Awaiting an answer she faced him once more.

((I thought you'd like to know that Satire is the name of the woman in Moulin Rouge... His name is chritian...(eww)))
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

Love Medley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:10 pm

"I have come here many times and i have never once asked a girl to dinner and a walk, you are a special young lady and would like to get to know you." He said as he looked into her eyes. " And you never know..you could find trhat you like me a little bit...please give it a chance" he finished his bright blue eyes pleading.
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

Love Medley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:18 pm

Satire stood there feeling guilty for underestimating the man. Allowing a smile to apear upon her face.

"Well, I suppose that I could try to give you a chance..." She told him snaking her arm around his as they began to walk once more.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

Love Medley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:29 pm

They started walking down the street and stopped in front on the best resturant and turned into it. Adam glanced over and saw satire's face. they walked in and once they were seated he just started to stare. Not on purpose, of course, but he did all the same. She was beautiful even though her job was to sleep with men, she was still beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

Love Medley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:34 pm

She sat down and she all of a sudden started feeling very, very uncomfortable with where she was. She looked around uneasily and then she caught a glimps of the man sitting across the table from her.

"What is it?" She asked, "Is my makeup smuged?" She added rubing under her eyes lightly.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

Love Medley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:45 pm

"no" he replied " your makeup is perfect" "i am srry for staring it is that most of the girls at the rouge are just on the line of exceptable, but you...you are gorgeous and i am wondering how such an amazing girl..srry young lady like you is in the rouge???" he just sat there lokking into her beautiful green eyes that sparkled in the candle light.
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

Love Medley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:05 pm

She began to blush slightly as she let her hands fall down to her lap. Smiling she started twirling her thumbs.

"Well, thank you." she replied looking back up at him the smile and blush still on her face. Thinking about how handsom he was hith his black hair and bright eyes, she realised how lucky she was to have him buy her duties in stead of some old desperate man like every other time.

The only other time she had had someone as handsom as he the man had asked her to marry him, but she turned him down. Although the man was handsom she couldn't bare to stand his arrogants and selfishness.

"You want to know how a "Young Lady" like myself got to the Rouge?" without waiting for an answer she began to explain, "I've been poor for as long as I can remember." she told him resting her elbows on the table before her, "I was born on the streets, and my parents raised me there." she continued, "I left my parents when I was 14 and moved in with a man who I thought had cared about me, his name was Toulouse-Lautrec." She continued, "He kicked me out after 5 months because he was getting married to an other woman, and thats when I was taken in by mother... Mrs. Audrey Morton." She finished and looked into his eyes. She tried to fight back the tears that were pushing themselves out to form in her eyes.

"I was 15 when my presence towards a man was first sold..." She informed him, "What 15 year old girl wants that to happen might I ask you, but at the time it was either that or starve in the streets." She added as a tear rolled down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

Love Medley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:36 am

With a sympathetic smile he reached across the table and wiped the tear from her face andlet his hand linger there before removing it. "would you like to get out of here and go for that walk?" he ask sweetly his eyes still on her.
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

Love Medley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:39 am

Satire nodded and began to stand, "I think that would be great." She told him and followed him out of the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

Love Medley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:44 am

They walked out of he resturant and started to walk toward the water " i know i said that we were going to walk downtown, but i thought that the beach would be nicer, but it is up to you?" he stated with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

Love Medley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:54 am

As he asked her this an other smile came upon her face.

"No one's ever asked for my opinion before, even with something so small..." She said looking up at him with bright eyes, "I think I'd like to go to the beach," She practically giggled, "I've never been there before." She added looping her arm around his once more.

She walked with him for a moment before noticing that she hadn't asked for his name. "Um, I know that this might be kind of out of context and everything, but I don't think that I asked you your name." she told him looking back up to see that handsom face she loved.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

Love Medley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 6:59 pm

he stopped and looked her, "I am sooo srry mademousile, my name is Adam, would you be so kind as to tell me whom i have the great pleasure of accompaning tonight?" He said with a smile and a deep bow.!!!
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

Love Medley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:56 pm

As he told her his name she couldn't help but blush, not to mention the fact that he would bow at every opportunity he get which would make any girl blush after a while, aspecially when they were out in public.

"My name is Satire." She told him giving him a slight curtsey to match up with his bow.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

Love Medley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:57 pm

"beautiful" he said as he place a kiss on her cheek. He offered her his arm and they began to walk again. He looked at her briefly and saw that her clothes were ripped and dirty. He saw a shop up the street and pulled her into it. "Find something you like!" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

Love Medley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:35 pm

With a smile shee tok the offered arm and giggled as he kissed her cheek. As they walked she delicatly rested her head on his shoulder closing her eyes. They shot open as he pulled her in and looking around her as she stood there she stared at him confused as he said this to her.

"You want me to pick something I like?" She asked confused and slowly let go of his arm raising and eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

Love Medley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:43 pm

"anything" he said with a smile. He stood to the side and let her pick out her items. As he watched he saw her looking at the price tags he got up and walked behind her and whispered in her ear,"dont worry about the price, and you can have anything and everything you like!"
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

Love Medley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:49 pm

Blushing as he said this to her she turned to look up at him in slight shock. shaking her head she placed a hand oh his forearm.

"This is all so expensive though, I could never ask for any of this..." Satire told him as she continued to shake her head in rejection.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

Love Medley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:21 pm

"i dont care how expensive it is, i just care that you look more amazing than you do right now" he said and walked back to his spot off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

Love Medley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 10:19 pm

staring at the floor as he walked away a man came up to her. He obviously worked there seeing as he had a mesuring tape hanging around his neck.

"What are you looking for my dear?" He asked he touching her shoulder lightly. Looking up at the man she smiled.

"Well, I guess I'm looking for "anything" as my friend stated earlier." She replied smiling. With a chuckle he took her arm and lead her to a rack with flowing dresses.

"Now, judging by your very slim frame I'm going to say that you're a small, so now all we need to do is decide on a colour." He told her releasing her and pushing the dresses around on there rack, "Looking at your eyes, I'm going to say that Green is your best chance for colour." He added pulling a floor length Emerald ress with a folding pleat in the front. Smiling she nodded as he took her hand and lead her over to a floor to ceiling red velvet curtain.

"Go try it on." He told her passing her the dress, a pair of matching heals, a black necklace and bracelet and long black gloves, "I want you to come out and show your friend." He told her smiling, "He is paying after all, we want him to be happy with the result." He added closing the curtain behind her. Walking over to Adam he brought him over to where Satire was putting on the dress, shoes and jewlery he had given her.

"How are you doing in there darling?" The salesman asked cheerfully.

"I don't want to come out." She replied standing frozen looking at herself.

"You must!" He laughed pulling open the curtain to reveal her all dressed up in the dress and accesories. Blushing she took a few steps forewards smiling sweetly.

"Well..." She said clasping her gloved hands in front of her, "What do you think?" She asked taking a little turn on the spot.

((Sorry I got a little carried away...))
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

Love Medley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 10:27 pm

He just stood there. Staring at the gorgeous women who stood in front of him. "my dear you are gorgeous and i would not want to spend the night with anyone else" he said. He turned to the clerk and said "we will take it all." Once they were finished they walked out if the store and down to the beach. Adam took his shoes off and rolled up his pants and starte to walk in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

Love Medley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:35 pm

"Thank you..." She said blushing. She smiled and walked out after Adam happily. When they reached the beach she copied him by taking off her shoes, and in the process she picked up the bottom of her skirt so that it wouldn't get dirty, and just to show off a bit of her legs to tease the handsom man she was with.

Satire wouldn't admit it earlier, but she was acctually falling for the man...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love Medley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Medley
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alberich Andromeda :: roleplaying forum :: Misc.-
Jump to: