Alberich Andromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alberich Andromeda

This roleplaying forum will get your immagination roling as you step into the life of someone else and become a whole new person...Abide to the rules and all will go well. Enjoy!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love Medley

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Love Medley - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 12:54 pm

Adam turned around to see Satire with no shoes and her skirt up a little bit to be teasing. he stopped and waited for her to get closer and sweeped her off her feet and spun her around. Once he stopped he looked in her beautiful eyes and started to move in to kiss her but he had no idea if she wanted to kiss him so he backed off slowly.
Back to top Go down
https://alberichandromeda.forumotion.com
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 1:56 pm

Satire grew a great amount of blush and fast as Adam did this. As he pulled away slowly she instinctivly let her hand raise to rest lightly on his cheek to pull him in closer. Sitting likes this for a moment she smiled.

"I..." She began, "I feel like I should kiss you..." She told him bitting her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:45 pm

Hearing this he pulled her into a lip lock and did not want to let go. He had never felt this way with any other girl. He pulled away and said "I Love You!" then pulled her into another kiss
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 7:22 pm

Blushing madly Satire wrapped her arms posessivly around his neck. Not wanting ti to stop she let him do what he pleased. When he pulled away and said this she realised what she was doing.

"I-I can't do this I'm sorry..." She told him pushing away slowly, "I have to get back, I can't do this." She said as tears formed in her eyes. 'what are you doing!? You can't love him!' she thought to her self as she ran as fast as she could back to the street, and didn't even bother with her shoes.

((I thought I'd create a reason for conflict... She's not allowed to love because she's owned by the brothel(polite version of whore house)))
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:32 pm

"I am srry that i upset you. give me a chance to redeem myself." he said his eyes pleading. He placed her back on the beach and wrapped his arms around her and bent his head down to her ear and whispered "I am srry..."
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:34 pm

Genevieve stared at her feet that were now buried in the sand hoping to gain the courage to explain.

"I want more than anything for you to understand as to why I can't see you again." She began folding her hands together, "I can't fall in love..." She told him, "I'm not allowed to love anyone," She continued, "I'm owned by the Moulin Rouge, and therefore I'm not allowed to love anyone, well not truly love them anyways." She added staring up at him with her big, bright green eyes. Feeling like she was going to cry she looked back down at her feet once more.

"I'm a prisoner to a world of cabaret and liquor being tormented by old men who just want to try to cope-a-feel and be able to have their way with a beautiful young woman for a small price." She began to rant as she felt her eyes begin to sweel with tears, "I can't leave, I can't escape, and I can never be truly happy without knowing that there's always going to be something holding me back..." She finally ended as she broke down entirely feeling her knees start to give way to leave her to fall to the cool sand beneath her.

((Sorry, I'm getting into writing lately and don't know when to stop...))
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:31 pm

"please...would you let yourslef love me if i got you out of that horrible place? Would you please give me a chance to make you happy?" He begged and he knew that the emotion was on his face. He knew that she could see the pain in his eyes when she told him that she was not allowed to love him. He knew that she could see that he truly loved her...
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:24 am

Feeling utterly helpless and unable to do anything that he had asked or wished upon her she let her head hang once more.

"As happy as I am the you could feel such a love for a girl like me, I'm afraid the only way that you'd be able to take me away from that place is to either run away entirly, or pay the sum of money that is which I am to pay off..." She explaind to him staring into his eyes, "And I'm afraid the sum is to much for any man to have to pay for a woman no matter how much he loves her." She told him feeling guilty. Taking a deep breath she held his hands in hers.

"I would be forever in your debt if you could get me out of there, but I don't want you to have to pay 876 000 dollars just to be able to earn my love..." She added, and placing a kiss upon his lips she wrapped her arms around his neck she let her head rest upon his chest feeling comforted for the first time in a long time.

((I know it's not a large amount of money but seeing the time period that it's meant to be set in I figured it was a decent amount for a woman of her stature...))
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:53 am

"As you wish, but you are to be booked from now until you die....a life time of servitude......to me!!!!" an devilish smirked worked it way across his face.
"we have an hour before we have to be back, we should start heding back."
They walked and all the while he was thinking how he could get her out of Moulin Rouge.....
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:02 pm

Satire couldn't help but tighten her grip around his neck feeling protected for the first time in her life.

"Thank you." she finally said after moments of silence as they walked looking up at him with that charmfully feminin smile she had.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:45 pm

They walked down the street hand in hand. He felt her siver beside him and he stopped. pulled off his jacket and put it on her shoulders. It was also an excuse for him to hold her close. They walked down the street and he kissed the top of her head.
"If you did not belong to Moulin Rouge would you love me?" he asked hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:21 pm

Feeling the cold hit her as they walked she noticed him stop. Turning to see what it was he was doing she received a face full of his cloth covered chest. Smiling she took this moment to take in his scent. His cologn wafted about her and she felt as if floating on a cloud.
Hearing him say this Agrone couldn't help but smirk.

"I don't know." satire stated with trouble behind her voice, "I guess that's just something you'll have to find out for yourself now isn't it?" She asked turning to the doors of the Moulin Rouge.

"I'm not going to give you your jacket by the way." She told him as she turned to face him once again, "And if you're wondering why it's so you have a reason to come see me once more..." She explaind her reasoning and turned to oped the doors that beheld her captors. Stopping she awaited for him to say or do something more before she had to endure the pain of ending this glorious night.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:22 pm

He took her hand and pulled her into his chest. He kissed her hard and then pulled away keeping her tight to his chest.
"Where do you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:41 pm

Satire praktically melted into his kiss.

"wh-what?" She asked shocked at the question.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:51 pm

"Well i really dont think you will be donig anything in about an hour so i willl come to your room and see you...casue i couldn't go more than an hour without looking into your sweet eyes"
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:01 pm

"Well then good sir, unless you want to have to sneek through the Moulin Rouge in an espionage manner hidding from Mama... Mrs. Morton..." She corrected herself, "And be a stealthy man just to find the damsel in destress waiting upon her high up Tower, also known as the rouge's Elephant, and seduce her to the breaking point." She told him with a devilish smirk upon her face, "The by all means climb in through an open window on the first floor and walk down the only hall in the building and out the back doo that will guarantee my Room." She added shrugging, "It's hard to miss." She added once more before placing a shy kiss upon the mans lips and turned to walk inside winking at him as she went.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:13 pm

As he walked away he just about started to dance. He was sooo happy. He had never benn so in love. He went home and changed into something more comfortable. He wore and suit pants and jacket, but the white dress shirt under them was unbuttoned to the third button, and the collar lay loosley on his collar bone. An hour later he was at the roue again. He was going to walk in the front door and ask to buy the young lady from the rouge but he wanted to be adventurous first. he would do it tomorrow. He followed Satire's instructions and found the room easily. he walked in quitely. She didnt notice. he creeped up behind her and put his hands over her eyes.
"Guess who?"
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:38 pm

Gasping loudly she let her hands fly up to feel those all too familiar ones, and that beautiful voice. Feeling his hands softly with her own she slowly let her hands wander up to the back of his neck with her back still to him. Leaning into his chest letting her head rest upon him.

"Did santa come to give me a present early?" she asked seductivley, "I must have been good this year..." She whispered to him turning to face him pressing herself up against his torso.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:18 pm

"Oh trust me you were extra extra good this year and for that you getarealy special present" he said this spining her around to face him , he kissed her hard not wanting her warm body to leave his.
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:56 pm

Gasping as he spun her around she practically melted in his kiss against his warm body.

"I liked that present." She said with a faint giggle.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:19 pm

he broke from the kiss and went to her closet. He grabbed most of her clothes and put them in a suitcase. When he was done he took her once more in her arms and kissed her passionatly and then led her form the room.
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:31 pm

"Wh-What are you doing?" She asked as she stared down at the packed suitcase.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:38 pm

"dont worry i paid for your realease. You can finally leave this place." He said with a hopeful smile.
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:52 pm

Satire's curious expression faded to pure joy. Jumping the man she threw her arms around his neck hugging him tightly. Uncontrollably a few stray tears streaked her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:59 am

"come on, before they change their minds and say that you cost more than i paid for you." He took her hand and pulled her from the room. As they reached the elevator and waited he turned to her and kissed her hard. The elevator finally came and they rushed inside, kissing each other again and again. They ran out the door to the corner and called a cab. Finally they arrived at his house and waled in the enormous doors. "now here is the desicion that needs to be dealt with, i have a guest room up stairs next to mine and it is all made up you can sleep there or you can sleep by the fire..." he continued on that way just longing to pick her up and kiss her all over, but instead he droned on about all the places she could sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Medley   Love Medley - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Medley
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alberich Andromeda :: roleplaying forum :: Misc.-
Jump to: