Alberich Andromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alberich Andromeda

This roleplaying forum will get your immagination roling as you step into the life of someone else and become a whole new person...Abide to the rules and all will go well. Enjoy!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tough kid on the block

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Tough kid on the block - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:26 pm

As Kyle opend his mouth to speak Angie continued.

"I'd love to come to meet your parents." He told her with a kind smile on his face. He wasn't normaly one for wanting to meet people, but he thought that for her... For this girl, he would.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:54 pm

"Unforunately there is a catch.....your gonna need to wear a...ah....suit.....I know it is horrible, but..."She was looking at the floor again and her face was bright red with...shame....almost.
Back to top Go down
https://alberichandromeda.forumotion.com
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:52 pm

"alright." He told her, "I'll wear the suit." he added smiling down at the short blond girl before him.

He was a little adversed to wearing a suit, but for her he'd do it.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:23 am

" really you will?' She walked forward to give him a hug, but triped and was caught in his arms, his lips touching hers. She kissed him a little longer and then looked up at him her cheeks red in a blush and then say in a quiet whisper "Thhank you"
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:48 pm

"You're welcome." He said in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:23 pm

the next day at school she sat in her class waiting and waiting for the bell to ring and finally it did. she rushed to the corner and there she saw him there waiting for her. She walked up to him and kissed hima and then took his hand and led him the the little cafe across the street. "i am really excited about the weddign tomorrow. Now that you are coming!" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:38 pm

"Well, I'm glad that you're excited." He said with a smile, "You shouldn't be bored, glum, or upset at a wedding." He added holding her hand from across the table.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:20 pm

Alex got up and walked around the table to sit on his lap. She looked at him and said "I love you"
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:28 am

"Hm... How could you not?" He asked wrapping gentle arms around her waist protectively, and rest his cheek on her shoulder closing his eyes as he took in her scent, and putting it to memory whilst basking in they joy of being able to hold a girl such as this one.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:13 am

She sat there in the wonderfulness of it all...but like all good things the must end...just at that moment when everything was perfect, when everything was the way alex had always wanted her life to be, in walked her past...it walked in in a form of a guy.
"SHIT" she cried, "wehave to leave NOW!"
Alex got up and grabbed her coat and her bag and started to walk out the door. Unfortunatley her past had already found her. The guy grabbed her and wipped her around.
"Where the hell do you think your going?" he said
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:41 pm

Kyle was lost as to what was going on. Everything was going so well. Why was she acting like this all of a sudden. Standing to follow after her, Kyle looked up from gathering his possessions and came face to face with this little spectacle which was anything but spectacular.

"Excuse me, what do you think you're doing?" He asked seeming politely but had a hint of 'take your fucking hands off of her.' - tugging his hands off of her, Kyle moved somewhat between the two facing Alex with a questioning look as he blocked her view of him with his own person.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:09 am

"Kyle go outside i will be there in a sec" alex said.
she turned back to the guy and looked at him. "Why the HELL are you here? You know that when i left my life behind in LA i left you there as well and i didnt want to deal with our sht anymore..."
She turned to walk outside and the guy grabbed her again..."we NEED to talk"
Alex looked at him and said "we can talk outside...if you have anything to say to me yo will say it respectfully outside in front of my boyfriend...so if you do do something stupid he and i can beat the shit out of you" With that she turned and walked out the door, he mystery buy right behind her.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:27 pm

Kyle stood there looking uneasy as he watched her come out with this boy right behind her. As soon as she was in arms reach, he pulled her into him holding her close and tight not about to let her go anytime soon.

"He didn't hurt you did he?" Kylaxie asked in a whisper placing a hand on her cheek making sure that she was looking only at him, there faces a mere inches away from one an other.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:41 am

"no i am fine" she said, "but you need to understand that what you hear here is part of my past...a past that i regret and a past that i dont want to repeat." Alex looked at Kyle and prayed that he would understand. Her face then turned into a stone with no emotion and she turned to face the boy. "I loved you, i gave my heart to you and you took advantage of that, you used me to do your dirty work, you used me to do the things that your consience would not allow you to do. You turned me into a monster and now when i am finally free of you and i am truly happy you come back to ruin it because you cant stand me being happy" Alex yelled her face still showing little emotion. "I dont love you any more...i hate you...i hate your very essence..leave me alone to live my life free of your vile being" Alex just stood there and looked at the guy her face a sheet of hatred, she just stared at him her eyes burning holes in his. Finally he turned to leave, but then he turned slowly and said quietly and said "i just came to ask for your forgivness" Alex did not change her stance or her emotion she looked at him and said "I DONT CARE DYLAN...I WANT YOU GONE...AND DONT COME BACK"
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:38 pm

Kylaxie glared daggers at this "Dylan" for a few moments, and as he turned around, even though Alex seemed to have it under pretty good controle, Kyle's mind, and concience lost controle of his actions and he hit the boy. Not hard painfully hard, no... just hard enough to show him that if he didn't leave, this would be the smallest of his current problemes or current conflicts.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:26 pm

for the first time that afternoon alex's face of no emotion changed to that of one in great pain. She turned away from the place where Dylan was walking away and she sank to the ground. She covered her eyes with her hands and started to cry. She tried hard to stop, but they wouldn't stop. of course my past could not leave me alone...of course it had to catch up with me when i was truly happy.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:11 am

Turning to see Alex hunched over on the ground like this made Kyle's heart drop. Kneeling somewhat beside her, he pulled her into his arms. "It's ok... He's gone Ales." Kyle muttered resting his cheek against the top of the girls head, and rubbed her back rhythmically.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:40 am

there was no point in stopping, her tears would come and there was nothing she could do about it. So she just put her head against Kyle's chest and cried some more. Finally after the tears had stopped she started " He was my fiance, he had loved me or at least i thought he had. It was three weeks before our wedding when it started. I found out he was a killer a monster. I knew that he had sold drugs but he had told me he would stop and he never told me that he killed his costumers that didn't pay him." the tears started to stream down alex's face. "becasue i had found out he told be that i would have to start killing his late costumers, he said it was his way of making sure that i didnt tell. If i didn't or if i complained he would beat me, finally i got out, after i had broken off the engagement and threatened to kill him in his sleep. My mum and i packed up and left. I had yelled at him and cursed him and told him what he had done, and still he has the nerve to come here and ask forgivness" she then turned and looked up at Kyle's face hoping with a lost hop that kyle didn't hate her. "I am sorry and i am not that person, that is not who i am ...it was who i was forced to be..." her voice trailed off as she waited for Kyle to say something.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:20 pm

Once she had finished, the story only made him hold her tighter. "I don't care what you were... All I care about is what you are Alex." He explained kissing her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:06 am

Alex kissed him back, hard and passionately. She held him tighter and just kept kissing him. Finally they pulled apart, Alex looke up at Kyle "Thank you" she kissed him again and then took his hand as they walked back to school...
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:20 pm

Following her obediantly, Kyle stood right by her side releasing her hand in order to wrap his arm around her waist protectively.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:17 pm

"why me, why did you fall in love with me??" Alex said as she stopped to turn and look at Kyle
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:44 am

"Why wouldn't I love you?" Kyle asked tightening his grip on her, "You're beautiful, you're smart, kind, caring..." He stated with a soft smile, "Besides... You need someone to keep an eye on you so you don't get into trouble." Kylaxie smirked kissing Alex's neck.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:24 pm

"Too late, i am, as you have noticed, already in trouble!" Alex said with a joking smile that turned serious as she saw the look she was recieving i return. "As for you needing to protect me...although i love your company and i have fallen in love with you i do not need..." Alex stopped mid sentence and thought for a moment before saying "You know what i am going to be selfish for once in my life...and instead of always looking after myself and others i am going to have soomeone else look after me...." she smileda big smile giggled and asked Kyle, "will you be my protector?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tough kid on the block
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alberich Andromeda :: roleplaying forum :: Modern-
Jump to: