Alberich Andromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alberich Andromeda

This roleplaying forum will get your immagination roling as you step into the life of someone else and become a whole new person...Abide to the rules and all will go well. Enjoy!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tough kid on the block

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Tough kid on the block - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:16 pm

She raced out of the class room and pratcitally sprinted down the hall. Just as she wass about to turn the corner she stopped and caught her breath and walked calmly around the corner.
Back to top Go down
https://alberichandromeda.forumotion.com
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 5:13 pm

Coming to a stop he Kyle looked around for a few seconds before leaning up against the wall staring at his wrist watch, and back down both ends of the hall.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:53 pm

She rounded the corner and there stood kyle she walked up to him adn kissed him on the cheek "hi" she said.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 7:18 pm

Surprised by this action he grew a faint blush and grinned.

"Hey." He replied, "Do you want to go get something for lunch?" He asked wrapping an arm around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:49 pm

she felt loved for the first time in her life and she did not want to let it go. "yeah i'd like that" she replied.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:38 am

Walking her down the hall like this he continued talking asking her many things.((won't be aske just to make that clear... I'm too lazy right now...))

"So tell me Angel, what would you like to eat for lunch?" he asked her smiling down at the obviously shorter girl, "There's cafeteria food, or there a little restaurants across the street..." He told her still smiling, "What would you like?" He asked once more looking down the hall as to not run them into anyone.

"Now, the probleme with the cafeteria foor is that it's well..." He began to say, "Well, to put it nicely it's disgusting..." He stated, "Does that help your desisioun at all?" He asked her hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 2:23 pm

"well at least someone warned me before i tried it!!!" she said " I think going across the street would be nice." and they set off. As they walked across the street she turned to him and asked "what class do you have right after lunch cause i have a spare and i was going to just stay at the resturant, here and study?"
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:41 pm

"Yeah, let me just say you're lucky someone warned you at all..." He stated, "We all had to find out the hard way..." He added cringing at the unwanted memory of leftover creamed corn.

"I have a spare block, but I normaly go somewhere else." He told her, "Would you care to join me?" he asked her cocking an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:52 pm

"where do you go...i mean i dont want to go to some wierd place where you are going to rape and kill me!!!!!" she sasid with a smile as they walked across the street and into the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:54 pm

"Don't worry, I wouldn't rape and murder you." he assured her with a laugh, "I got to this place downtown, you'd like it and if you let me take you I'd like for it to be a surprise." he explained to her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:03 pm

" i guess it cant hurt, lets go" she said with a smile. Once she was finished ordering her food she put them in her bag and turned and walked out after Alex
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:33 pm

Walking they got on a bus and made there way through downtown getting off not long after.

"Well, here we are..." He told her gesturing up to a sign that stated the arcades name.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:50 pm

"She looked at the johnny zees sign and started to smile. "I am going to whip your butt at DDR" she said with a smile and race into the arcade.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:44 pm

"Oh, I don't think so!" he called chasing after her into the arcade getting some stares from people. 'He didn't care, why did they even care that he was running after a girl into an arcade? It's not like they were dating...' His inner monologue was running again. pushing it aside he hopped on the DDR pad next to his blonde friend and began pushing bottons left right and center before she could even say anything.

"Don't worry, I'll go easy on you..." He reassured her with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:20 am

They starterd to dance. She was going easy on him and yet he was good. He was better...for the moment. The song ended and she pushed the buttons this time, keeping him on advance and moving herself to extreme. She could she his face it was in utter shock, he could not believe that she was even trying to do extreme nobody had had even gotten close to beating extreme. "Lets dance" she said. They danced and danced and she did it she got a high score and she kicked his butt.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:54 pm

Shaking his head at this he laughed.

"Ok, I'm not playing with you anymore..." He told her as he continued to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:20 pm

"Awwww i am srry that i am the best at this game!!!" she looked over and started to laugh. " hey i wanna take you somewhere now...somewhere that is special to me..." she started to smile and pulled him from the arcade...they got on a bus and after awhile they got of. They were at the shipping yards. She led him down a back alley and then finally they came out into an opening. It was right on the ocean and all you could see was the sun setting on the horizon. "this is my special place"
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:13 pm

"Yeah well, I let it slide this time..." He looked at her curiously then nodded, "Alright, show me this special place." He told her as he was pulled out of the Arcade onto the bus then to the shipping yard. Looking out onto the Ocean he couldn't help but smile. The sun was setting beautifully and as he looked over to stare at her the sun was reflecting beautifully off of her golden hair and fair skin.

"This could be considered quite a romantic scene you know..." He informed her taking one of her hands and placing it on her shoulder and holding the other delicately in his opposite hand, "I can almost hear a faint melodious piano playing in the background." He said with a smirk as he began to sway back and forth leading into a waltz.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:48 pm

She danced adn she almost fell but he caught her in in his strong arms she looked upi t him as they continued to dance. 'hewould not have said anything about romance if he had not been hinting at it' she thought. she stopped and looked odwn at the ground. She waited a second and then looked up again, she esitated and then kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:43 pm

Staring at her with his bright blue eyes he didn't let himself turn his head away. He had felt like he could stare at her like this forever.
Smiling into the kiss he felt their swaying slow to a stop as she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:39 pm

She didnt want this moment to ever end. But like always it had to stop sometime. Her phone rang.
"hello" she answered.
there was a pause as someone answered on the other side.
"OH SHIT!!! I am soooo sorry i will be there right now......i mam so sorry ...talk to you later..."
She hung up the phone.
"I am really sorry but i have to go....my mum has a dinner reharsal for her wedding...."
She turned and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:48 pm

Grabbing her hand as she began to run off he turned her around rapidly so she was pressed up against him with his arm holding her close around her waist, and his other hand cupping her cheek gently as he kissed her softly.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He told her pushing her away and off gently with a devilish smirk across his soft features.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:44 pm

As she walked away she smiled to her self...maybe this is where i belong....no i am sure that i belong here
The next day she walked into school and found him in the same spot she had the day before. She ran into his waiting arms and kissed him hard.
"I missed you" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:49 pm

Smiling as she walked away he couldn't help but mutter to himself.

"Tomorrow is going to be a good day..." He said as he left as well.

The next Day he saw her coming down the hall and when she ran up to him he wrapped his arms protectivly around her waist.

"I missed you too." He told her with a smirk upon his face.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:54 pm

"So what are we going to do today?" she asked with a devilish smile on her face. Then in a second the smile was gone and she looked worried.
"Kyle??? i have a really big favor to ask you........my parents want to meet you and so they want you to come to there wedding tomorrow......" she looked down at the floor and then slowly up to see kyle's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tough kid on the block
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alberich Andromeda :: roleplaying forum :: Modern-
Jump to: