Alberich Andromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alberich Andromeda

This roleplaying forum will get your immagination roling as you step into the life of someone else and become a whole new person...Abide to the rules and all will go well. Enjoy!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Queen Agrona

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Queen Agrona - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:59 pm

Finally dinner was over and as she got up her father turned to Aeden and said "I look forward to being your father in-law" her turned toward Agrona and said "daughter you have my blessing, this is a very fine young man!" When agrona heard this she curtsied and said her thank yous and left the dinning hall, with Aeden.
Back to top Go down
https://alberichandromeda.forumotion.com
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:08 pm

"Do you think I made a good enough impression?" He asked wrapping his arms around her weiste from behind her.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:19 pm

"you were fine, stop worring"she said. With a smile she turned to face him a kissed him. She did not want it to stop. She pulled him along the corridorand out into her private garden. She kissed him again and wrapped her arms around him, not wanting to let him go. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:39 pm

"Aren't you affectionate tonight?" He laughed smiling down at his beautiful fiance.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:15 am

She laughed along with him and then she remembered. "what are we going to do about your original fiance???" she asked this not wanting to hear the answer.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:53 pm

Sighing Aeden closed his eyes looking away for a moment. He hadn't wanted to think about this for a good long while. He wanted to spend the next while with Agrona and just relax and spend the night with her... alone...((don't get any ideas without talking to me first...))

"Well, I'm either going to have to talk with my parents, or talk to her personally..." He explained turning his head back to behold her beautiful blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:04 pm

"well until you do talk to her or them...i want you to spend the time with me....i know that may sound selfish but i just want to spend some time with you......alone" Agrona said this as her face turned a shade of pink. "I love you" she said and looked up into his eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:08 pm

"Well, I'll be sure to spend time with you, and only you my dear." He told her placing a delicate kiss on her cheek, "Adding onto that, I must say the only part sounds good to me." He added pulling her in closer.

Smiling he placed a finger under her chin to guide her in looking up at him.

"I love you too." He replied taking her into a breath taking kiss.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:45 pm

She couldn't beath and yet hungs were full of a wonderful air that sustained her. She didnt want it to end but yet like all the others it had too. She was determined to make this moment last longer so as hepulled away she move her head forward and found his lips again. She kissed hm like she had kissed no other. She loved him and sh wanted him to know that.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:40 pm

Smiling as Agrona did this he practically began to cradle her in his arms lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:29 pm

She kissed again before getting down and taking her hand. She led him down one path after another and finally stepped out onto her hill. She looked around to look in his eyes. "This is my secret place. My heart is here. I give this place to you like i give you my heart."
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:46 pm

Following Agrona hapilly he stood before her smiling with such kindness he had never thought he could.

"I will cherish it well my Angel." He told her swooping her up bridal style to stare into her eyes deeply.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:27 pm

Agrona looked into his bright eyes and looked deep. On the surface was the love that he showed for her, but under that there was a pain that she could see, but only cause she was looking deep. On the surface he wass a love sick fool. She dropped her gaze and looked at her hands.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:34 pm

Taking her hands he stared at her happy to know that she was someone he could love forever if he truly wished.

"I love you, you do know that right?" He asked a little unsure of whether she felt the way he did at this point.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:40 pm

"Oh i know that and i love you too...more than you know, it is just that i see a pain in your eyes that goes deeper than...." she felt foolish now, the way he was looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:44 pm

Smiling he placed her back onto her feet.

"The only hurt I feel is that when I see you upset or hurt yourself..." He explaind to her, "I only wish for you to be happy." He finished kissing her cheek with such a gentle care he was even surprised himself.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:50 pm

That had been the reason she had falling in love with him. He was gentle and yet strong and protective.
"i love you soooooo much...." she flung her arms around him and kissed him and did not stop.

((AEDEN WOULD YOU PLEASE CHECK YOUR MP.....PLEASE!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:23 pm

Holding her close to him Aeden couldn't help but let out a sigh to confirm to himself that this was not in fact a dream.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:28 pm

The rest of the night past in much of the same way, they would kiss and then stare at each other. Unfortunately it eventually came to leave. They walked back to the castle. She wanted so much to talk to Geniveve, she hated fighting and she missed her best friend.
"You go inside...I need to find someone"
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:49 pm

Aeden stood before her and smiled.

"Are you sure you wouldn't like me to walk you to your room?" Aeden asked holding her close.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:19 am

"yes i am sure..I would have loved you too on any other given night...but tonight i have something i need to do alone." She smiled him then kissed him and then walked off in the direction of the stables.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:47 pm

Nodding, Aeden smiled and turned to leave back to his room.
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:38 pm

Sitting on the high fence separating two of the horses, Genevieve's back was to the stable doors and she was smiling and laughing with Jeremiah. Kicking off her shoes she turned so that she was laying on her back on the rail.

"Hurry up, I'm hungry." She groaned turning to sit up a little to quickly rolling off to rail towards Jeremiah, the horse, and the floor.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:44 pm

Agrona walked up to Genieve and said "we need to talk."
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Serenity
Admin
Genevieve Serenity

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:50 pm

Genevieve giggled at what had happened before looking up at her friend with a curious face.

"I'll be right back." She said softly kissing the boy on the cheek, and patting the horse on the head before leading Agrona outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen Agrona
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next