Alberich Andromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alberich Andromeda

This roleplaying forum will get your immagination roling as you step into the life of someone else and become a whole new person...Abide to the rules and all will go well. Enjoy!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Queen Agrona

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Queen Agrona - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Holding her warm body up against his he didn't want to let go, but knew he did, for if one of the guards or palace workers came to find them, Aeden would be banished from this place.

"You should go." He told her smiling, "You wouldn't want to be late for dinner now would you?" He asked a grin still spread across his face. kissing her forehead he let her go.

"Besides, I should probably find my sister anyways." He told her as he turned to walk down the hall back to the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 9:37 am

"Wait!" she called after him. She ran to him threw her arms around him and kissed him again, before turning and disappering into the castle.
Back to top Go down
https://alberichandromeda.forumotion.com
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 3:44 pm

Smiling as she did this he turned and headed back towards the courtyard to find his sister.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 7:29 pm

As she sat in her room thinking of that days events, she smiled to herself. She had finally guy that she had liked for years to like her. Then everything took a turn in the opposite direction. In walked her mother..."I have found a man for you to marry"she said with a straight face."He is a servant boy but he came to me and presented me with a proposition........
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:47 am

Not knowing why Aeden felt like it was a bad thing to go back to his sister. It felt like if he did he wouldn't be able to see agrona again. Stopping in his tracks he turned around and ran to Agrona as fast as he could.

"Agrona, I know it's sudden but I have to ask you now before I don't have the opportunity!" He shouted exasparatedly. Looking up he saw the queen and immediatly bent low into a bow.

"Your majesty, I'm sorry, I did not see you there..." He said calmly not rising from this position.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 5:04 pm

"Mother, what is it..." replied Agrona. "I am trying to get ready for dinner??" She waited.......
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 10:41 pm

"It seems that someone was eager to speak to you Agrona..." He mother said turning to look from her daughter to the boy before her, "Does he normaly come up to you like this?" She asked quite venomously.

Aeden slowly rose still facing the queen yet still staring at the floor, "I'm sorry your majesty, it's just that I needed to speak to The Princess." He said calmly, "It was urgent..." He added looking her in the eyes now quiet terrified of the woman.

"Well tell her then." She said turning gesturing towards her daughter.
"Well, you see, it was meant to be private at the time." He explained still staring at her.
"If it's urgent then you shouldn't exactly care about my presence now should you?" She snapped, "After all, you're mearly a messenger boy."She told him crossing her arms quite non-chalantly, "Like anything of you meaning is of our familys intrest." She mocked uncrossing her arms sitting back daintily in a high backed chair. Not looking up he tried not to get angry or over react before the queen.

"Well, aren't you going to tell her what it is?" The queen asked quirking an eyebrow. Nodding he stared up at Agrona with a half smirk.

"Agrona, Princess Agrona..." He said taking a few paces towards her, "I love you." He said confidently taking one of her hands. Her mothers facial expression changed from Dark and synicle, to total shock.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:12 am

"mother" agrona said discusted when her mother said that we had no interest to the family. "He is my friend, do not talk to him so" she said her eyes filling with tears. What happened next almost knocked her off of her feet."I love you" was all she heard before she looked up at aeden and kissed him. This kiss was not jst a little spur of the moment kiss, this was a real kiss and it could only be given to her by Aeden. When they finally broke off she replied "I know , I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 6:32 pm

He wrapped his arms around her weist holding her close as if to show that he would protect her for all times. Not long after he managed to keep one arm around her weist and the other made it's way to hold the back of her head so that her head was leaning against his shoulder.

Smiling at this The queen stood. "Well, I should hope that if you loved my daughter you would at least make it proven, and don't tell me that you don't understand what I speak of, when I know that you know very well." She said giving that naturally kind smile she sheds. Smiling he put Agrona back onto her feet nudging her lightly to sit down, "I'll leave the room." The queen reasured as she closed the door gently behind her. Nodding Aeden turned back to his one true love.

"Agrona, I don't want you to say or do anything untill I finish, because I want this proven to you that I am more worthy than any prince that could pay your parents for you..." Aeden explained as he watched Agrona sit lightly in the seat of the chair.

"Agrona, "He began to say as he lowered himself down onto one knee, "Agrona, I would like to ask you to take my hand in marriage." He said reaching into one of the side pouches of his messengers belt the pull out a small brown leather pouch, and inside a little silver metal band with chiseld vines and leaves hand made personally by the black smiths assistant for him. Opening it and pulling it out to slowly place it on her finger he continued.

"I guarantee that if you say yes that we will have tough times, I guarantee that at one point either one, or both of us will want out of this, but I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine then I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know with all my heart that you are the only one for me." He said holding her hands in his staring up at her with eager eyes awaiting her response.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:41 am

She wanted so bad to interupt and say yes but Aeden had asked her to wait until he was done, but the moment he was done, she stood and rapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. They kissed for a while and then once they finally broke off, she looked at him and said one word "Yes" and then they kissed again.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:46 pm

Holding her closer then he had ever held anyone before, aeden wrapped his arms tightly around her waist practically lifting her up off the floor.

"I'm glad you said yes." Aeden told her resting his head on her forehead grinning, "Thank you..." He added putting her down with one arm still wrapped around her waist the other hand moving up to hold her chin with his finger tips tilting her head back gently to take her lips back into an other breath taking kiss.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:02 pm

When they were done, she looked and aeden and said "wait here" at that she turned and ran down the hall to her brothers room. Her brother was sitting on his bed and when she entered he stood. "can i borrow a tux" she asked. He pulled out a tux and as he did this he asked "what for" she replied "What does it mean to you" as she took the tux and left the room. When she arrived back in her room, she handed the tux and said "would you please come to dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:38 pm

Aeden sat in the chair as he watched his love run away. She had told him to wait there, so he obliged. Once she returned he was up on his feet with a kind smile on his face. He looked to see what she had in her hands and his smile faded slightly, and once he had heard what she had said his smile was gone entirely.

"Wh-what?" He stuttered, eyes wide as he took a step back, "I-I can't!" He began to panick wondering what he had gotten himself into. He stood there a moment staring deeply into her eyes knowing that this was what she wanted him to do for her.

"Agrona, I'm just a Messenger, I couldn't..." He told her taking her hands in his resting his forhead gently upon hers looking her in the eyes still.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:46 pm

Agrona was just going to reply whena knock came at the door. Agrona went to it and opened it and there stood a messanger holding a note. "this is for Aeden" he said matter of factly. She took the note and closed the door. She turned and opened the note. i read
Dear Aeden,
I am writing this as my future son in law to please join us fo dinner. Agrona can probably find you something nice to wear. Please come.
His majesty, the king.

"so now you have to come to dinner" agrona said, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:48 pm

Aeden looked over Agrona's shoulder to read what the note beheald, and once he was finished he gathered the male dress robes and went behind the changing wall in the corner of the room. Coming out not long afterwards wearing them he walked over behind her, having her not notice and wrapped his arms around her slender frame, and resting his chin on her shoulder.

"How do I look?" He asked her whispering calmly in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:22 pm

She looked up. She stood there stunned. Agrona had thought that aeden looked amazing in his work clothes but this was ten times better. She walked over to her dresser and picked a brush up and walked toward aeden. She reached up and brushed his hair and when she was done she took a step back and looked at him. Then she took another couple steps forward and and kissed him and said "you are the most handsome man i have every seen" with a big smile she talken in a great big hug((srry for talking control of your character fo rthe hug, but i thought that it was needed.))
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 5:10 pm

Smiling Aeden held her there for a while before taking her into a breath taking kiss and smiled down at her.

"I love you so much..." He told her just staring into her eyes reasuring her that it was the truth

((That's alright, if you think that something is needed than by all means do so...))
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:08 pm

She looked up at him and smiled, "i need to get ready for dinner i will meet you in the courtyard, oh and on your way out can you please tell my ladies in waiting i need them." adn she disappered behind the screen.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:26 pm

With a nod of approval Aeden made his way down the long corridore to the courtyard where his sister once was. Where she had gone off to he would never know. He had guessed that she had gone off with her fiancee, it wouldn't be the first time, but he wasn't quite sure.

Sitting near the fountain he had began to sing a little tune: "Our Song is a slammin' screen door, sneakin' out late and tappin' on your window. Talking on the phone and you talk real slow, 'cause it's late and your mama don't know. Our song is the way you laugh, the first date man I didn't kiss her and I should have." Smiling whistling the rest of the song till the next chorus again: "Our Song is a slammin' screen door, sneakin' out late and tappin' on your window. Talking on the phone and you talk real slow, 'cause it's late and your mama don't know. Our song is the way you laugh, the first date man I didn't kiss her and I should have."
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:51 pm

as soon as she was done she walked briskly down the stairs and out to the courtyard where aden sat, with his back to her. She walked silently up behind him, and put her hands over his eys and said"guess who"
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 7:12 pm

"I do not know..." He said sarcastically reaching up to pull her hands down from his face so he could turn to look up at her.

"Hello." He said pulling her down into his lap playfully.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 3:10 pm

she giggled as see fell onto his lap. In the distance she heard a bell ringing and turned to him and said "that is the dinner bell, we have to go" she said as she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the banquet hall. She knew hehad never been in this room and she she could not wait to show it to him. She pushed the door open and looked at his face.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:38 pm

Smiling he didn't even bother admiring the royaly decorated room. It was mere silver to her, for she was the gold in his life. She was the dimonds, the jewls, everything, and more. Smiling at her taking a step towards her he spoke.

"Beautiful." he muttered loud enough so only she could hear as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear letting his fingertips rest on her chin.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:48 pm

she kissed him once on the lips and took him to his between the kig and herself. Her father talked to him none stop and aeden seemed enthraled. He stopped looking at her father only to take a bite of food.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:52 pm

Aeden didn't mind talking to her father really, he seemed like quite a nice man when he wasn't throwing orders at him, or enducing slight comatose states opon him by over working.

Aeden had quite a good time at diner, and he was nervouse, but he was quite happy to be accepted so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen Agrona   Queen Agrona - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen Agrona
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next