Alberich Andromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alberich Andromeda

This roleplaying forum will get your immagination roling as you step into the life of someone else and become a whole new person...Abide to the rules and all will go well. Enjoy!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Curiosity Closet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Curiosity Closet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:16 am

Weak in the knees, Juno turned to face the taller of the two, and pulled him back snaking his arms around his neck, and pressed their lips together once more. "Don't be..." He muttered separating their lips only by an inch or so.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:12 am

"are you..."he didn't have time to finish beofre he was swept up in another kiss. He pulled apart and looked odwn a Juno, "you wanna come to dinner at my house? I am making pizza?"
Back to top Go down
https://alberichandromeda.forumotion.com
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:22 pm

"Yes, I would love to join you for diner." Juno agreed to the proposal, and nuzzled their noses together sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:10 am

They walked out of the store and down the street...later they reached Alex's house. Alex walked into the kitchen, washed his hands and started to make the pizza. All Alex could think about the boy in the other room and about it was too soon to say it, but it was the truth of the matter...Alex loved Juno.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:23 pm

Juno sat cross-legged on the couch comfortably as he flipped through a book that he had found sitting on the coffee table before him. Every once and a while he'd look up through the doorway at Alex, and soon found himself flushing, and grinning at him everytime he'd look up.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:22 am

Soon the smell of warm pizza filled the little dorm room.
"pizzas ready!" Alex said rather proudly.
Alex pulled plates out of the cupboard and placed them on the table, he then pulled out some knives and forkes...not sure if that ws how Juno te his pizza.
"come ad get some" Alex said taking a piece and putting it n Juno's plate before hje took ne of his own and then took a fork and a knife and started to eat his pizza.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:47 am

Staring at the fork and knife, Juno took them in his hand reluctantly and began to eat his own food.
"This is... This is really good." he muttered happily as he devoured his pizza slowly.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:20 pm

Alex laughed out loud, as he saw Juno trying to eat pizza with a knife and fork! "You can eat with your fingers, i am just a freak and like to be different and eat pizza with a knife and fork, but feel free to eat with your fingers as i said before and now i am repeating myself, and know i am blabbing......okay i am going to shut up now." Alex looked down at his plate as he started to blush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curiosity Closet
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alberich Andromeda :: roleplaying forum :: Yaoi-
Jump to: