Alberich Andromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alberich Andromeda

This roleplaying forum will get your immagination roling as you step into the life of someone else and become a whole new person...Abide to the rules and all will go well. Enjoy!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yay, My Birthday!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Yay, My Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Yay, My Birthday!   Yay, My Birthday! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 2:22 pm

Genevieve and I have decided to state that my b-day is coming up on the 20th of november. It's not that big of a deal, but what the hell.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Yay, My Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay, My Birthday!   Yay, My Birthday! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 7:50 pm

well then i guess that on that day we should all celebrate your birthday!!!!!
and at the same ime we can mention that my birthday was 10 days ago!!!! just kidding!!! Happy Birthday
Back to top Go down
https://alberichandromeda.forumotion.com
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

Yay, My Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay, My Birthday!   Yay, My Birthday! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:23 pm

Well then, we'll have to see because my mid-terms at Uvic are coming up, and Kailey, Leo, Izzy a whole bunch of other people and I are going out for a christmas Celebration before Kailey and I go up north... We'll see what we can do though.

Hey, what do you want for christmas anyways? Has to be under 15 dollars though or else I can't get it cause I'm on a bit of a budget with mid-year payments for new classes and my Res.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Yay, My Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay, My Birthday!   Yay, My Birthday! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:09 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! yeah it is your birthday and you are one year older!!!! How cool is that!!!! yeah!!!!!!Hope it is great
Back to top Go down
https://alberichandromeda.forumotion.com
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

Yay, My Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay, My Birthday!   Yay, My Birthday! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 6:09 pm

I am now 19 and as happy as could be! It's nice getting older aspecially when in University, because now this means I only have to endure 2 1/2 years more of school!

I should hope to get a present...

No, I'm just kidding, you don't need to get me anything.

So Kailey tells me that you're 15 now? Hey, you're only 4 years younger than me. That's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yay, My Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay, My Birthday!   Yay, My Birthday! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yay, My Birthday!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alberich Andromeda :: Administration Board :: Announcements-
Jump to: