Alberich Andromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alberich Andromeda

This roleplaying forum will get your immagination roling as you step into the life of someone else and become a whole new person...Abide to the rules and all will go well. Enjoy!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tough kid on the block

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Tough kid on the block Empty
PostSubject: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 4:41 pm

She walked in the front door of Highland High, why cause her mother had said so. She was slender, average hieght and blonde. Most would say she was cute, but she thought that she was almost too cute, in a girly way. Every one thought that she was like 3 when she was actually 16. This was her new school, she didn't now anybody and the last school she had gone to she had gotten expelled, for finishing a fight that her ex had gotten into...she had left the other guy in a coma for a week. She wasn't a violent person but when someone messed with someone she cared about they were in for a rough ride. Highland High was her chance to start over and make some changes. She was going to try, but she wasn't sure about the new school thing. What is her name, you ask??? Angie......
Back to top Go down
https://alberichandromeda.forumotion.com
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:20 pm

Kyle wasn't the most liked kid at Highland High. Infact he was the most infamouse. It wasn't that he was a trouble maker or the kind of guy that people stuck his head in the bathroom toilets during lunch, no, he was just a very distant kind of person. He had his friends that he hung out with during breaks and everything, but he just liked his privacy that's all.

As Kyle walked through the halls to the "meeting place" that he and his friends always sat at in the mornings before school, he saw someone standing outside that he'd never seen before. He was in Grade 11 and who doesn't know just about everyone at that point. He stood there bemused by this person and he didn't know why, but he just stood there staring at them through the window.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 4:51 pm

She was going to go inside when she felt someone looking at her. She looked up and she saw him an guy...He was cute, but withdrawn and to himself. She smiled and walked inside.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 5:18 pm

Kyle turned and continued his way down stairs and past the front door peeking at the girl from under his bangs.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 5:21 pm

She went to her classes and at lunch she tried to look for him but, he was no where to be found. She understood why...nobody around here cares about anyone else, and soo she kept walking, looking, hoping and then she rounded the couner and there he was sitting in the corner reading a book.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 9:01 pm

Kyle sat there with his book at hand awaiting the arrival of his companions like he always did during lunch. Looking up he saw the girl he did before. Trying as best he could to put on a greeting smile like he did when his friends arrived, knowing she was new to the school, he stood to greet her.

"Hello, my name is Kyle." He said smiling as happily as he could.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:37 pm

"I am Angie" she replied."Am i bothering you????" "I am srry, i'll leave"She turned and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:33 pm

As Kyle watched her turn to leave he began to laugh.

"Why would you be bothering me if I'm sitting here alone, and reading a book I don't even like." He laughed as he stared at her.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 9:39 am

"Well because when i saw you in the window this morning you looked like you like to be alone." She replied with a smile. "what book are you reading, that is sooo horrible????"
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 3:43 pm

"Moby dick..." He replied, "It's for my english class, and beleive me, it's not interesting." He explained with a half hearted smile, "And that's being generouse towards the writer as well, even if he is dead." He chuckled slightly throwing it into his bag.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 1:54 pm

"You don't like Moby Dick????" She replied. As she said this she was thinking,should i tell him i like it or not"I read that book and i thought that it was okay" She went and sat down beside him. Where are you???" She asked. "what was she doing, of course she had read the book but she only liked a little of it and she hadn't really payed attention to any of it. She needed to get off of that subject before she got herself in trouble......
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 6:25 pm

Kyle sat there staring at her like she was totally nuts. 'she actually likes that book? good god that girl is crazy, but then again it wouldn't be the first time I've heard someone say that about the book...'

"No, I don't like it, it's doning, boring and I just don't like the thought of killing the whale..." He said staing at the cover of the book. His eyes began to widen as he realised what he had just said.

'Aw shit, I can't beleive this is the first impression she gets of me and I say "I don't like the thought of killing the whale"! God she must think I'm a total dork...' He thought to himself staring at her awaiting her response.
Back to top Go down
Deimos Maeve
Story Teller

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 7:56 pm

As Kyle waited for her reply, his friends joined them, creating a circle around Him and shutting Angie out of their world. One of the girls -a small, loud girl- named Taylor hung back from the crowd, watching Angie with curiosity.
Angie stood up, ready to leave, But Taylor, Being quiet for once, stopped Angie.
Taylor didn't know why, but she recieved a good vibe from this new girl, and she wasn't about to let it slip away. As Angie walked off, Taylor went with her, Sparking a new friendship.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:23 pm

She was glad to have a new friend, but she was not sure. She had had many friends, but something had always happened and then all of her friends turned against. Once she had even making the mistake of having a Best friend. She had gotten hurt more than ever before. SHe was going to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Deimos Maeve
Story Teller

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 10:28 pm

Taylor sensed a hesitation from the girl, but tried hard to become this girl's friend.
Something about this girl made her want to stick around, but she couldn't quite figure it out.
"I noticed you talking to Kyle..." Taylor said. "Is something going on between you two?"
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 10:38 pm

"oh, no i just met him today" she replied" i am new here.....well you probablt already knew that...I am alex."
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:43 pm

Kyle sat there slightly confused as to what just happend. "Hmm... Cute girl..." He thought re-opening his book to continue reading.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 5:07 pm

she turned and started to walk away and then just before she rounded the corner she stopped and turned around and glance at kyle again and then continued on her way.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 10:45 pm

As Kyle looked up hearing a noise he saw Angie walking away. Smirking he stood up and began to follow her trying not to catch her attention, but to catch her. Coming up behind her he noticed that she still hadn't noticed him.

"So tell me..." He said smiling at her reaction, "Where did you go off too?" He asked tucking his book into his bag, "You didn't think you'd get rid of me that easily did you?" He asked with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:17 am

"No I knew i couldn't get rid of you, but i thought i could.......get rid from you." she replied very confuzzled((Juno this is my fav word.....you probably already know what it means but i am putting this out there for others reading this story, it means confused.)) "You just seemed really happy with all of yo friends so.......oh never mind" as shesaid this she turn and started down the hall again.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 6:43 pm

"Wait a minut..." He said grabing her forarm forcing her to turn back around again, "You think that I like those people?" He asked her cocking an eyebrow.
((You probably already know this through Kailey, but 'Cokcing' is one of my favourit words. Kailey's too, aspecially in writing, but whatever... For example, if someone says that they cocked an eyebrow, it's like they raised their eyebrow. Coked their head to one side is like tilted their head. I don't know if you already knew that, or if I just confused you, but ask kailey about it...))

"Yeah, their my friends but they piss me right off..." He explained with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:23 pm

"Well i don't know what to say, and that is very rare!" she replied. Just then the bell rang and she turned to him and said "tomorrow at lunch.....you want to hang out????"
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:40 pm

Kyle grew a wide grin as he nodded his head.

"Yeah, I'd like that." He replied leaning down and placing a light kiss on her cheek.

'What the hell was that!!!" He thought to himself as he made his way to class.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:51 pm

as she walked away she could feel her face going red and no matter how much she told her self to stop thinking about kyle through the entire next class all she could think about was him.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:54 pm

The classroom was completly silent except for a faint clicking on a desk at the back of the classroom as Kyle fiddled with his pencil. Looking up at the clock counting down the seconds before he could go see Angel again. As the bell went he practically ran out the class and went to the place that he had kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tough kid on the block   Tough kid on the block I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tough kid on the block
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alberich Andromeda :: roleplaying forum :: Modern-
Jump to: