Alberich Andromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alberich Andromeda

This roleplaying forum will get your immagination roling as you step into the life of someone else and become a whole new person...Abide to the rules and all will go well. Enjoy!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Curiosity Closet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Curiosity Closet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:24 am

"would you like something to eat?" he asked. He walked over to Juno with a try of cookies. and set it down on the table in front of him. he sat down in front of Juno and saw how red his face was. "you can relax...i am not going to rape you....unless you want me too....." he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
https://alberichandromeda.forumotion.com
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:59 pm

"Um... Sure." Juno replied, and as Alex placed the tray before him he took one of the cookies going to take a bit. As he heard Alex say this he looked up at him with eyes wide lowering the cookie for his mouth not even taking a bite.

"What?" juno said questioning whether he had heard what he did. 'Ok, either I heard what was along the lines of what I wanted him to say, or he acctually said it...' he thought to himself, "Did I hear you correctly?" He asked just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:24 pm

"well if you heard me say i will not rape you....unless you want me too.....then yes you heard me correctly!" he said this with a cute crooked smile. But even thoughhe looked confident he took a step back to give Juno a chance to take in what he had just said.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:19 pm

Juno sat there staring at him a little less shocked than the first time holding the cookie in his hand still leaving it uneaten.

"Well, I don't see the big deal in it, I mean I'm the that shy of a person when it comes to being physical, but you know, I wouldn't complain either way." He replied waving the cookie somewhat as he said this, "And besides..." He said placing the cookie on the table standing taking a few steps towards Alex, "You know you want me." He said with a devilish smirk placing a faint/shy kiss on Alex's lips.

((I thought it was rather amusing that this RP kind of turned out how Leo and I got together, now what we did after is not exactly what most would want to put up onto a RP site, but then again, you should see some of the RP's out there....)
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:36 pm

he is very good at playing with your mind!!!! Well now we will see if he can handle it!!! Alex pushed himself closer to Juno wrapping his arms around him and kissing him hard. Then to his dispare the phone rang. He went to answer it.
"I hate those stupid people who call at the worst time and try to sell you crap stuff." as he said this he walked back into the room....((WHAT HAPPENS???? I DUNNO!!!! YOU DECIDE!!!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:17 am

As the phone rang and Alex walked away Juno couldn't help but let out a needy sigh. Turning to watch Alex as he turned down the salesman he couldn't help but observe all his perfectly masculin features. Not noticing the slight smirk he gained on his face while staring at the taller boy and couldn't help but let out a quiet chuckle as he devised a plan.

As Alex re-entered the room Juno practically launched himself at him wrapping his fairly slender arms around the boys neck kissing him with all forces smiling all the while.

((god, if you don't stop me from being the fairly horney person that I am we're going to have to put a lock on this Role Play or else we're going to be going against the forum rules....((Was that interesting enough for you?))
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:47 pm

Alex pulled juno down onto the couch. Kissing him again.
"So are you going to school then?" he said as he traced the lines in juno's abs.

(( I am srry that i am provoking you but it is fun!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:53 pm

Juno layed there beneath Alex smiling up at him playing with his hair ever so subtly.

"Yes I am, why do you ask?" Juno ask and let out a little chuckle every now and then as alex hit the ticklish spot lightly on his stomach with his fingers, "Do you go to school?" He asked in return smiling up into those beautiful pools he beheld for eyes.

((You're lucky I'm controling myself from posting what I had wanted to there love...))
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:38 pm

"Of course but only part-time because i have a job....but yeah for the most part i am going to school" he smiled at juno and then put his head on his chest. The next moment he was asleep
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:17 pm

"Well then, judging by the fact that this is a school dorm, I probably didn't need to ask whether or not you're going to school," Juno said with a quiet laugh, "Bu I guess seeing as you said you work more than you do go to school that I wouldn't see you around here often would I?" He asked feeling a bit of sorrow.

Looking down at Alex he could se that he was now asleep. Laughing quietly he slowly allowed himself to drift off into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:12 pm

The next morning Alex woke up to find himself in the warm and comforting arms of Juno! He looked over at the stove and saw the red light showing him that it was 7:30. "SHIT....."Alex screamed getting up. His loud screaming and sudden movement woke Juno from his peaceful state
"I am sorry that i woke you, but i have a class at 8:15"
Alex started to rush around his dorm. Panicking.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:02 pm

Juno awoke in a haze. He looked around slightly confused as to where he was, and how he had gotten there. As soon as he saw Alex he remembered all that had happend.

"Oh god, I'm such an idiot!" He thought to himself jumping off the could tossing his shirt back on, grabbing his shoes and running out the door.

Reaching a park like scenery on the school campus he sat before a tree holding the back of his head, and cleanching his teeth.

"What's up with you?" He heard a voice ask. Juno looked up to see one of his dorm mates.

"Hey Maerus." He muttered looking back at the ground.

"Did it again did you?" Mae asked sitting beside his obviously smaller friend letting an arm fall around his shoulders, "I thought you'd made a promise to me that you'd try not to do this to yourself. Or have you forgotten?" He added looking at the black haired beauty.

"I know, I just keep setting myself up like this..." He muttered letting his head fall to his knees, "And to think, I told myself I knew better..." he said looking up at Maerus.

"Just don't let the same thing happen twice ok?" Maerus practically pleaded, "I don't want to have to see you go through an other Kendi incident..." He remided him standing up, "Well, I've got to get to class, I'll stop by your work after class to check up on you 'aight?" he said as he walked away waving.

"yeah, sure thing Mae." Juno replied waving.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:12 pm

He sat there in is first class of the day, contemplating the events that had taken place that morning. Why had Juno jumped up andrun away like that?? Was it somthing that he had done?? Was it something he had said?? Then the teacher dismissed them from class and he got up and walked across the campus toward the store where he had first met Juno.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:52 pm

In the time that he had spoken with Maerus, and the dismisal of the classes Juno had finally arrived at the campus store.

"Hey Juno, how'd it go?" His friend asked.

"I don't want to talk right now." Juno mummeled as he went to the back of the store and sat in a large empty box that was big enough to fit three other people easily. The staff there usually sat in it during their breaks. It gave them a sence of security.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:28 pm

Alex walked into the store where he had first saw juno. He walked in and asked the boy at the counter if Juno was in and he said that he was in the back room. Alex asked if he could go in there and talked to him and the boy said it was the first door on his left down hall. he walked down the hall and as he turned into door. Juno stood up quickly. "I know that i did something but i was just wondering what i did. and i am sorry if i hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:43 pm

Juno shot up to his feet as he saw who it was that came into the room. Unfortunately in standing up too fast not only did he make himself dizzy, but her made himself fall over in the process. Lucky for him he landed in an other still stocked box of clothing even if the fall was still a little hard.

"Ow..." He muttered rubbing his lower back before deciding it was probably best if he just stayed down even if Alex seemed very intimidating from so high up, "It's nothing you did I promise." Juno reassured the other man as he finally took to his feet, "I'm sure it's a pretty pathetic excuse, but It's me not you." He stated staring at his feet thankful for at least the fact that he was now standing at ease.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:22 pm

"will you please tell me what is going on, if you wish i can back off or we can take this slow or we cannot do this at all, but i have to say that i have fallen for you and i would never let anything happen to you." He stood and waited for Juno's reply.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:01 pm

Juno stood there for a loss of words. "It's just..." He muttered, "I always get myself in too deep. I get my hopes up, and I get myself thinking that This is all for real, and I just end up hurting myself because I don't take the procautions I know I should, and then I've just ended up causing myself pain." He said in one breath.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:29 am

"well lets take this slow so you can learn to trust me...can we do that?" he said with an almost pleading look.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:31 am

Juno grinned walking over to the taller of the two slowly, allowing his arms to snake around the his neck, and his head to fall on his shoulder.

"Thank you." He murmured burying his face in the crook of his neck, and breathing steadily finally.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:18 am

Alex was pleased that Juno would at least try...he hugged the boy back and held him close, never wanting to let him go, wanting Juno to know that he would be there forever.
*cough* *cough* Alex turned around slowly to see another boy standing behind them..."enough with the lovey dovey stuff...Juno you need to get back to work!"
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:47 pm

Blushing brightly, it quickly changed to a look of annoyance, and turning he and alex sideways he kicked the door shut, and with a satisfying click, he knew it was locked. Gazing into Alex's eyes, Juno grinned as the blush slowly returned to his cheeks. Knocks and cussing could be heard on the other side of the door, but he just tuned it out, and soon enough, the obnoxious boy was gone.

~

His friend stood there glaring at the door almost breathless from his unacknowledged efforts to get into the stocks room, and as if he had an epiphany, his face lit up. Running to the till he bent down behind the large obstructing item, and popped a CD into the player. Turning most of the sound to the stocks room he grinned triumph and chuckled lightly.

"I made the spark, you just have to fuel the flame." He muttered thinking allowed as he gazed to the hall at the back corner of the store that led to the room the two men were in, and nodded as he heard the faint sounds of the music.

~

In the Stocks room, a subtle music could be heard. It wasn't loud, but it could be heard perfectly as it echoed faintly through the room as he stood there staring up at his beholder.

"It started out as a feeling
Which then grew into a hope
Which then turned into a quiet thought
Which then turned into a quiet word

And then that word grew louder and louder
'Til it was a battle cry
I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say goodbye

Just because everything's changing
Doesn't mean it's never been this way before
All you can do is try to know who your friends are
As you head off to the war

Pick a star on the dark horizon
And follow the light
You'll come back when it's over
No need to say goodbye

You'll come back when it's over
No need to say goodbye

Now we're back to the beginning
It's just a feeling and no one knows yet
But just because they can't feel it too
Doesn't mean that you have to forget

Let your memories grow stronger and stronger
'Til they're before your eyes
You'll come back
When they call you
No need to say goodbye

You'll come back
When they call you
No need to say goodbye.
"

((My Cousin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtRvT7L4MkM))
((Original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNsQewlFtEs))
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:49 am

Alex just held Juno closer as they started to sway to the sound of the music
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:45 pm

Juno grinned resting his head onto Alex's shoulder, and let out a sigh of bliss as he felt the steady rhythm of their slow swaying. Closing his eyes, he hummed gently along with the music, and grinned thanking Alex for finding him, and asking him on their first technical date.
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:33 pm

The next day after school Alex walked down to the little store and there was Juno standing behind the counter. He walked behind the counter and pulled him into the little room around the corner. He looked at Juno and said "i love you" before crashing his lips against Juno's. Then Alex remebered that he had told Junop that he would take it slow. "OH GOD i am sorry..."he turned and started to walk out the door...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Closet   Curiosity Closet - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curiosity Closet
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alberich Andromeda :: roleplaying forum :: Yaoi-
Jump to: