Alberich Andromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alberich Andromeda

This roleplaying forum will get your immagination roling as you step into the life of someone else and become a whole new person...Abide to the rules and all will go well. Enjoy!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valentines Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Valentines Day Empty
PostSubject: Valentines Day   Valentines Day I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:00 pm

well i am excited for the 14th casue it is the day i get to watch all of the other love birds and sit and wish it was me!!!!
Happy Valentines Day!!!
Andrea
Back to top Go down
https://alberichandromeda.forumotion.com
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Valentines Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day   Valentines Day I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 11:57 pm

You know... I know exactly how you feel... I've already had so many girls from Uvic act just like high school/middle school girls asking to be their Valentine for the 14th...

I've turned them all down because I honestly can only think of one girl that I would want to have around that day... And if they can't be around at leaste know that they love me the same way I do for them. (It's not Leo if you're wondering...)

Happy Valentines day to you too

Juno<3
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

Valentines Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day   Valentines Day I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:24 pm

am i allowed to ask who this girl is????? i dont care if you say no......but i have a hunch who it is!!!!!!!!!!!
love you<3
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

Valentines Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day   Valentines Day I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 5:07 pm

I would love to tell you, but if you have a hunch as to who it is then why do I need to?
I will tell you who it is, but you need to give me a reason as to why I should...
Love you too<3
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

Valentines Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day   Valentines Day I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:03 pm

because you love me....and i am a very curious person, and i like to know what is going on around me!!!! There i gave you three, you take your pick of the reason from the three i gave you!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

Valentines Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day   Valentines Day I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:08 pm

Yes, I do love you...
Who do you think it is?
Tell me who you think it is and I'll tell you if you're right, and if not I'll tell you who it is still...
Back to top Go down
Agrona Dawn
Admin
Agrona Dawn

Valentines Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day   Valentines Day I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:12 pm

kailey....an if i am wrong please tell me who it is.
Back to top Go down
Aeden Enteliel

Aeden Enteliel

Valentines Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day   Valentines Day I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:19 pm

Well... yes and no... Kailey and I have admited to liking one an other, but we've been told that we're to immature to be with one an other by my sister, and seeing as the two of them are such good friends that they'r almost like sisters, Kailey has obliged to those words meaning we love each other, but it would never really work seeing as I also have Leo.

The real girl that I want to be with is you Andrea... (don't take this the wrong way... it's not a bad thing...) I had told myself over and over again ever since I was told about you and that first time I talked to you that if I couldn't get Kailey, I'd want you... It's not that you come second best, it's that I love Kailey so much and as long as I've known you I've known that the only person that could fill that space in my heart is you. Now trust me, that's a hard thing to do...

If we can't spend Valentines day together I at least want to talk to you whether it's over the phone or msn...

Love Juno<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Valentines Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day   Valentines Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentines Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alberich Andromeda :: Administration Board :: Announcements-
Jump to: